CEI-IUL is now a member of EISA – European International Studies Association
The Centre for International Studies at ISCTE-IUL was created in 2013 as a research unit of ISCTE-IUL, with the mission of developing academic research, thought & intervention in a framework of complex social, political & economic phenomena that goes beyond national & regional borders.
In this context, CEI-IUL has become a member of the European International Studies Association (EISA), joining 950 international studies experts located in 57 countries.
EISA was created by the Standing Group on International Relations and promotes activities in the International Studies area: from Pan-European Conferences to European Workshops in International Studies, Exploratory Symposia, and Early Career Researchers Workshops.
In addition, EISA is involved in the publication, with Sage, of the academic journal European Journal of International Relations, as well as the Palgrave Studies in International Relations book series (with Palgrave), and is preparing a new policy-oriented publication on global affairs.
With this new membership, CEI-IUL seeks to further its internationalization and outreach, to have access to new resources and opportunities that support its mission, and to enhance the sense of belonging to a growing community of experts in international studies.
CEI-IUL is already member of several networks
· CoopMar – Transoceanic Cooperation. Public Policy and Ibero-American Sociocultural Community
· RIBEI – Ibero-American Network for International Studies
· CEISAL – European Council for Social Research on Latin America
· EARN – Europe Africa Research Network
· Direitas, História e Memórias
· V-Dem – Varieties of Democracy
· EU Non-Proliferation Consortium
· AEGIS – African Studies in Europe
· ABORNE – The African Borderlands Research Network
Photo CC0 Creative Commons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.