CEI-Iscte is currently accepting proposals for being the host institution of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships.
Expression of interest should be sent by September 5th to the Iscte Research Support Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with indication of candidacy for the most comprehensive profiles associated with the Iscte Research Units or the profiles that are aligned with the thematic lines of Iscte, having as host unit the CEI-Iscte.
The Expression of interest should include following information:
- Summary of the work plan with defined objectives (up to 500 words)
- Scientific area
- Curriculum vitae (last 5 years)
- Identification of one or more Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) to be covered by the project proposal
- Preference to be hosted by CEI-Iscte
More information about the call.
The goal of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships (PFs) is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training, international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility. PFs help researchers gain experience in other countries, disciplines and non-academic sector and are an excellent opportunity for researchers wishing to reintegrate in Europe, to those who are displaced by conflict, as well as to researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers in research.
Candidates may be of any nationality and must have a maximum of eight years’ experience in research, from the date of the award of their PhD degree and should not have resided or performed their principal research activity in Portugal for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline (October 7, 2021). As from 2022, resubmission restrictions will apply for applications that will receive a score below 70% in this call.
Postdoctoral Fellowships either can take place in Europe (i.e. in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country) or in a Third Country not associated to Horizon Europe:
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in R&I projects by either coming to Europe from any country in the world or moving within Europe. The standard duration of these fellowships must be between 12 and 24 months.
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to European nationals or long-term residents who wish to engage in R&I projects with organisations outside EU Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries. These fellowships require an outgoing phase of minimum 12 and maximum 24 months in a non-associated Third Country, and a mandatory 12-month return phase to a host organisation based in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country.
More info about the programme.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.